RMBTA ALLIED MEMBER
CODE OF ETHICS and CONDUCT
Responsibilities of the Allied Members
Allied members must accept responsibility for the consequences of their activities and make every effort to ensure that their decisions, recommendations and actions, function, serve and satisfy the organization as well as their client’s product or service needs.
The standards that Allied members should follow during RMBTA events
· Give first consideration to the objectives and policies of our organization.
· Respect the privacy of buyers by not soliciting for their business during RMBTA events: Some buyers find this practice intrusive.
· Make every effort to make contacts during RMBTA events, but conduct business at a time that will suit prospective clients’ convenience.
· Conduct Business with potential and current clients, in the atmosphere of good faith, devoid of intentional misrepresentations.
· Foster fair, ethical and legal trade practices
· Treat your clients’ transactions confidentially, and do not disclose any information without permission of the client, unless required by law.
· Counsel and cooperate with RMBTA members and promote a spirit of unity and a keen interest in professional and personal growth.
Any Allied member found to be in violation of any provision of the Code of Ethics and Conduct, may have his/her Association membership suspended or revoked.